My Time

Friday, December 7, 2007

Can you make a million $$$ in stock market???

That's the question I keep asking myself every time.

YOU don't need to be a rocket scientist to make it....that's my view.

Many people dare not take risk in stock market......I saw it as a Go0d investment......I know for a fact that china was a booming market....a company with good foresight..no matter how cheap will have the glory of becoming a gem. The top guy is a high flyer...who gave up his job & join the company. With his contacts he was able to get a share of the developments in china. This guy is being paid by shares...Simply means....if the company perform very well in the coming years....his shares in the company will also grow in time. Would you work double hard if you were him??? I would...I work triple hard.

A lot of people lost money because they punt & think the market will never crash....In reality....what GO up must come down....no point crying over spilled milk. Just learn your lesson & try not to make it twice..

IF YOU BELIEVE...YOU will make it...YOU really need to lose money first in order to earn money eventually...just like baby need to fall before learning to walk..before he can run.....THERE IS NO SHORT CUT.

SIMPLE??? NOT really...I learn the hard way.

There is never any poor or wrong decision when investing in stock market....I may be right or lucky sometime...doesn't mean I'm always right.....it take guts to invest in the unknown...

You just have to do some homework & study the movements of the charts & prices....IT'S HARD WORK

just hoping some will believe ..& don't give up....YOU really can earn money from stock market..just don't be over confident & greedy.

No comments: