My Time

Friday, September 21, 2007

Does History repeat itself ?

Does history will repeat itself?
If you believe it, you should watch outnext month as one of the reporter mentioned that Hang Seng Index will makea major turning point on every 55 months, either on the top
¨Come down or bottom-up".

I have find out the bad signal, the writer make a small error, but the major trend is correct.
It was a a big turn up/down on every 55months. Hence, investor may take caution step to prevent it.

What will cause it to turn worst?
- subprime turn worst
- major policy change imposed by China authority to cool off the economics during the upcoming Golden Week (Oct 1 -7)
- China stock market crash

Disclaimer: I am not an analyst, historian. So I I cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

No comments: